Klangkarussel Sonnentanz ft Will heard magyarul / sun won't shine lyric magyar

Klangkarussel Sonnentanz ft Will heard video




Klangkarussel Sonnentanz ft Will heard dalszöveg magyarul / magyar fordítás / lyric


Angol lyric
Magyar szöveg
I've walked through the valleys of the wilderness in time,
only to find out that you have love in places I can't describe,
I need you, it's the sunrise

I just wanted to let you know,
I love you, don't ever let go,
cos the sun don't shine when you're not around mine,
singing I can never be without you,
without you

Cos the sun don't shine,
the sun don't shine,
yeah the sun don't shine,
the sun don't shine
without you, without you

Through all the space and time,
your love is mine,
but the sun don't shine,
the sun don't shine,
without you, without you

When I saw you rise the other day,
I felt my worries just seemed to melt away,
into you,yeah into you

Átsétáltam a vadság völgyén időben

Csak hogy rájöjjek; olyan helyeken van benned szerelem, miket nem tudok leírni
Kellesz, ez a napfelkelte

Csak tudatni akarom veled
Szeretlek, soha ne engedj el
Mert a Nap nem süt, mikor nem vagy körülöttem
Énekelve, soha nem tudok nélküled lenni

Mert a nap nem süt
A nap nem süt
Ja, a nap nem süt
A nap nem süt
Nélküled, nélküled

Át téren és időn
Szerelmed enyém
De a nap nem süt
Nem süt
Nélküled, nélküled

Mikor láttalak felkelni a minap
Éreztem minden bajom elolvad
Beléd, igen, beléd


lyric dalszöveg magyar fordításKlangkarussel hivatalos oldal; http://www.klangkarussell.com/
Klangkarussel soundcloud ; https://soundcloud.com/klangkarussell



Nincsenek megjegyzések :

Megjegyzés küldése