Lana Del Rey We were born to die

Lana Del Rey We were born to die video


Lana Del Rey We were born to die dalszöveg magyarul + angol lyric


Angol lyric
Magyar szöveg
What?
Who me?
Why?

Feet don’t fail me now
Take me to the finish line
Oh my heart it breaks every step that I take
But I’m hoping at the gates,
They’ll tell me that you’re mine

Walking through the city streets
Is it by mistake or design
I feel so alone on the Friday nights
Can you make it feel like home, if I tell you you’re mine
It's like I told you honey

Don’t make me sad, don’t make me cry
Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough
I don’t know why
Keep making me laugh
Let’s go get high
The road is long, we carry on
Try to have fun in the meantime

Come on take a walk on the wild side
Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain

You like your girls insane
Choose your last words, this is the last time
Cause you and I, we were born to die

Lost but now I am found
I can see but once I was blind
I was so confused as a little child
Trying to take what I could get
Scared that I couldn't find
All the answers honey

Mi?
Ki, én?
Miért?

Lábak, ne hagyjatok most cserben
Vigyetek el a célig
Ó, a szívem megszakad minden lépésnél
Az mondják, az enyém vagy

Sétálok a város utcáin
Csak egy hiba vagy tervezett
Olyan egyedül érzem magam péntek esténként
Éreztetni tudod velem, hogy otthon vagyok, ha elmondom; enyém vagy
Úgy van, ahogy mondtam édesem


Ne tégy szomorúvá, ne késztess sírásra
Néha a szeretet nem elég és az út göröngyös

Nem tudom, miért
Nevettess meg továbbra is
Gyerünk, szálljunk el
Az út hosszú, mi haladunk tovább
Közben próbáljuk jól érezni magunk

Gyere, sétálj egyet a vad oldalon
Hagyd, hogy szenvedélyesen csókoljalak a zuhogó esőben
Akkor szereted a lányaid, ha őrültek
Válaszd meg az utolsó szavaid, most utoljára
Mert te meg én, mi halálra születtünk

Elvesztem, de már meglettem
Látok, de egykor vak voltam
Olyan összezavarodott voltam kisgyerekként
Próbáltam elvenni, amit megkaphattam
Félő, hogy nem találhatom
Mind a válaszokat, édesem


Lana Del Rey Summertime Sadness magyar dalszöveg / lyric magyarul<<

Nincsenek megjegyzések :

Megjegyzés küldése