"You and I" (Zeds Dead & Omar LinX) (Official Music Video) | Zeds Dead


"You and I" (Zeds Dead & Omar LinX) (Official Music Video) | Zeds Dead magyarul

Angol lyric
Magyar szöveg



Light me up a cigarette
And put it in my mouth
You're the only one who wants me around
and I can think of a thousand reasons why
I don't believe in you
I don't believe in you and I (x2)
Go ahead and fill my drink up, you still be all I think of,
we try to stay afloat but know the weight'll sink us,
I say the problems solved - once you forget the question but you go ask again cause you aint
learned your lesson and for the heavens i promise you no regrets for my mind is left in the past
when that promise is never kept to be honest i felt it strain call it lost
on the way for certain in my intentions i thought that i never swayed
but between the cameras flash i guess that it had to happen
the negatives to the perfect picture i had to have them,
and my collection consists of all that I had to take.
we celebrate in the sacrifices we had to make we had to we had to wait and prepare for the lost
over sold on the win and unaware of the cost,
Cause I can write a song, but can't unright my wrongs.
I guess you live and learn,learn when the love is gone

Light me up a cigarette
And put it in my mouth
You're the only one who wants me around
and i can think of a thousand reasons why
I don't believe in you
I don't believe in you and I
now here we are again back from our darkest end
we'll keep this happiness going as long as we all pretend
it seems we built this from nothing but broken dreams
these memories we'll forget but thats all that we hope to see
I got my future in this ticket life is yours if you live it
you wish you could plan it different but fuck it thats how you miss it
I always hoped that you would visit
always thought it was you, always caught in the past cause its all that i fucking knew
its funny aint it,guess its all how you paint it
its that I really got but its all for the entertainment
the champagnes on the dresser
empty from all my efforts the life from yesterdays party is carried off in the stretcher
and here we stand like everythings how we planned it,
but who we kidding we drinking so we don't panic
drunk off that lucky 7, go ahead and tell the reverend,
we fucking rock stars, call us Zeds Deppelin
Light me up a cigarette
And put it in my mouth
You're the only one who wants me around
and i can think of a thousand reasons why
I don't believe in you
I don't believe in you and I (x2) 

Gyújts nekem egy cigarettát
És tedd a számba
Csak te akarod a társaságom
És egyezer okot tudok
Miért nem hiszek benned
miért nem hiszek bennünk

Töltsd csak meg poharam, akkor is csak rád fogok gondolni
Próbálunk távol maradni, de tudjuk a súly elsüllyeszt majd minket
Azt mondom a problémák megoldva, de aztán megint felteszed a kérdést mert nem tanultad meg a leckéd, az istenre ígérem, semmit se bánok
Mikor az ígéret soha nem volt betartva, őszintén úgy éreztem szétment, nevezd elveszettnek
Úton a biztos felé szándékom szerint soha nem gondoltam hogy meginogtam
A kamerák vakujai között azt hiszem meg kellet történjen
A tökéletes kép negatívjai, meg kellet hogy legyen
És a gyűjteményem csak abból ál, amit el kellet tűrnöm
Megünnepeljük az áldozataink, várnunk kellet, és felkészülnünk a veszteségre, mi elveszett a nyereségben és nem láttuk az árát
Mert írhatok egy dalt, de nem törölhetem ki hibáim
Azt hiszem élsz és tanulsz, tanulsz mikor a szerelemnek vége

Gyújts nekem egy cigit
És tedd a számba
Csak te akarod a társaságom
És egyezer okot tudok
Miért nem hiszek benned és újra itt vagyok, itt vagyunk a legsötétebb végzetünk után
Fenntartjuk a boldogságot míg tettetünk
Úgy tűnik csupán törött álmokból építkezünk
Elfeledjük ezeket az emlékeket de reméljük csak ennyit látunk
Itt a jövőm ebben a jegyben, az élet a tiéd ha éled
Azt kívánod bár máshogy tervezhetnéd de bssza meg így hiányzik
Mindig reméltem meglátogatsz
 Mindig azt hittem te vagy az, mindig fennakadva a múlton, mert csak azt ismertem
Vicces vagy sem, tippelj, csak annyí hogy fested le
Ennyit kaptam csak tényleg, de ez csak a szórakoztatás kedvéért van
A pezsgők a komódon,
Üresek a próbálkozásaimtól ebben az életben a tegnapi partitól
És itt állunk mintha mindegy úgy lenne ahogy terveztük
De kit próbálunk átverni, azért iszunk hogy ne pánikoljunk
Leittuk a szerencsés 7-et, menj csak mond el a reverendásnak
Rock star-ok vagyunk, hívj Zedd Deppelin-nek
Gyújts nekem egy cigit
És tedd a számba
Csak te akarod a társaságom
És egyezer okot tudok
Miért nem hiszek benned