Calvin Harris - Open Wide ft. Big Sean magyarul


Calvin Harris - Open Wide ft. Big Sean magyar dalszöveg fordítás lyric translate magyarul




Angol lyric
Magyar szöveg
Lookin' at your last text
Damn did you even really mean it?
Did you even look through it, did you even read it?
I been breakin up with girls since I was 15
It's the only thing that hasn't got easier
A rubber is the only thing that ever came between us
God damn, now look at everything in between us
I mean I'm sayin'
I got more liquor, more ladies, more drugs and no cases
With jobs and no babies
I hope no phone's taping if so you gon hate me

[Hook - Big Sean:]
When you see me standing on the couches
Turnin' clubs into houses
Water to champagne fountains
Turn flat chests into mountains
And ooh I love that ass
But I hate that fucking outfit
I'm taking off her blouses
While she taking off my trousers
That's just a couple more problems
To add to the couples' counselin'
Open that shit wide
Let me see how big your mouth is

[Verse 2 - Big Sean:]
Goin' hard 'til I OD
I'm the newest version of the old me
All my exes all owe me
Wishin' they could X and O me
I'm on the edge and I'm hangin' all off
On the ledge and we danglin' off
And if I let go, I won't fall off
If we set a wedding date, don't call off
Bartender, I call the shots
We call for shots, y'all call the cops
Sometimes drinks speak louder than words do
Body language speaks louder than verbal

[Hook]

This goes out to, uh, you know who this goes out to, yeah!

Nézem az utolsó sms-ed
Komolyan gondoltad egyáltalán?
Átnézted, átolvastad?
15 éves korom óta szakítok lányokkal
Ez az egy, mi nem lett könnyebb
Csak a gumi állt közénk
Gyerünk már, nézz magunkra
Úgy értem, azt mondom
Több a piám, nőm, drogom és semmi eset
Munkával, babákkal
Remélem nem vesz filmre egy mobil se, vagy gyűlölni fogsz

Mikor nézed ahogy a heverőn állok
Ahogy átváltoztatom a klubbot otthonná
Vizet pezsgővé
Lapos mellkast hegyekké
És imádom azt a feneket
De utálom azt a hülye ruhát
Ledumálom a blúzt róla
Míg ő ledumálja a nadrágom
Ez csak még egy pár probléma
Hogy adjon a párokhoz a bíróságon
Nyisd csak ki szélesen
Had lássam milyen nagy a szád

Keményen megyek a K.O ig
Önmagam legújabb változata vagyok
Az összes exem tartozik
Azt kívánva bár ölelnének s csókolnának
A sziklaszélen vagyok s lógok le
A deszkán és majd leesünk
És ha elengedem, nem zuhanok le
Ha egyeztetünk egy esküvői dátumot, ne mondd le
Pultos, én kérem ki a rövidet
Mi kihívjuk a rövidet ti a rendőröket
 Néha a pia hangosabban beszél mint a szavak
Testbeszéd hangosabb mint a verbális

Ez szól a, tudod kinek szól