R3hab & Quintino Freak magyar dalszöveg


R3hab & Quintino Freak magyar dalszöveg

Angol lyric
Magyar szöveg
Lately I’ve been stuck imagining
What I wanna do and what I really think
 Time to blow out Be a little inappropriate ‘
Cause I know that everybody’s thinking it
When the light’s out
Shame on me To need release
 Uncontrollably I wanna go all the way
Taking out my freak tonight
 I wanna show all the dirt I got running through my mind, whoa I wanna go all the way
 Taking out my freak tonight
I wanna show all the dirt I got running through my mind, whoa
Lately people got me all tied up
 There’s a countdown waiting for me to erupt Time to blow out
 I’ve been told do what you do with it
We keep both my hands above the blanket When the light’s out
Shame on me To need release
Uncontrollably I wanna go all the way
Taking out my freak tonight I wanna show all the dirt I got running through my mind, whoa I wanna go all the way
Taking out my freak tonight I wanna show all the dirt I got running through my mind, whoa
 Shame on me
To need release
Uncontrollably I wanna go all the way
Taking out my freak tonight I wanna show all the dirt I got running through my mind, whoa I wanna go all the way
 Taking out my freak tonight I wanna show all the dirt I got running through my mind, whoa


Az utóbbi időben mást se teszek
Csak elképzelem, mit akarok tenni és mit gondolok
Itt az idő hogy leeresszek, kicsit oda nem illő legyek
Mert tudom mindenki ezt gondolja
Mikor a nap lemegy
Kontrolálatlanul, el akarok menni az út végéig
Elviszem a furcsaságom ma este bulizni
Meg akarom mutatni a koszt mi fejemben van
El akarok menni a végzetekig

Az utóbbi időben lekötöttek az emberek
Van egy visszaszámláló, csak rám vár hogy kitörjek
Itt az idő hogy kifújjam magam
Elmondták nekem mit teszel vele
Mindkét kezem a takaró fölött tartjuk
Mikor a villany lekapcsolódik
Tudom szörnyű hogy szükségem van leereszteni
Kontrol nélkül akarok menni