Lissa Lauria Boys and Girls magyar

Lissa Lauria Boys and Girls video

Lissa Lauria Boys and Girls magyarul / dalszöveg magyar fordítás / magyar lyric


Angol lyric
Magyar szöveg
Dear father,
You used to make the women cry,
Now the same pains in your daughters eyes,
From another.

Dear brothers,
Another woman left the house again,
Then you said the words that you never meant,
I love ya.

But you don't see,
What you do to me,
'Cause a night is just a night,
That's what you make me believe.

We're all just boys and girls,
And a heart is just a heart,
That's breaking,
We're all just boys and girls,
And a heart is just a heart,
That you're taking.

Dear buddy,
You wanted me to fix you up with friends,
But I'm the one who's there when you leave them,
It's funny.

Dear lover,
You keep on promising the world,
But am I the only girl,
I wonder.

All that I give,
Stop wasting all that you get,
Was your moment of pleasure worth my lifetime of pain,
I don't think so.

Kedves atyám,
Volt mikor a nők miattad sírtak
Most ugyanaz a fájdalom van lányaid szemében,
Valaki mástól

Kedves testvérek,
Még egy nő elhagyta a házat
Majd kimondtad a szavakat, miket soha nem gondoltál komolyan
Szeretlek

De nem látod,
Mit teszel velem
Mert egy este, csak egy este
Ezt hiteted el velem

Mi mind csak lányok vagyunk és fiúk
És a szív csak egy szív,
Ami megszakad
Mi mind csak lányok vagyunk és fiúk
És a szív csak egy szív,
Amit elveszel

Kedves barát,
Azt akartad, összehozzalak barátokkal
De én vagyok ott veled, mikor elhagyod őket
Milyen vicces

Kedves szerető,
Folyamatosan odaígéred a világot
De én vagyok az egyetlen lány
Elgondolkodom

Minden, amit adok
Ne pocsékold el, amit kapsz
Megérte a pillanatnyi örömöd, az én örök fájdalmamért?
Nem hinném