Oceans Red Riot magyar


Oceans Red Riot magyar dalszöveg fordítás / lyric magyarul

Angol lyric
Magyar szöveg
When darkness falls
Your eyes will betray you
Touching the walls
You try to follow the path
Oh yeah
We've been waiting for so long
So come and take my hand
Don't fail me, don't let me down again

I keep my fire inside
Until the daylight dies
So many nights
I was just looking for a sign
I feel the tension, the pressure around me
So lets start the action, let's start the action

We have the words to scream loud
No one can stop me now

Lets make it louder
Lets hit it harder
We are the thunder
It's not the night for us to die

No one can stop an avalanche
Coming your way
To destroy the world you're in
This time you better be
Prepared for the worst

Look at me now
I wanna tell you something
Better look at me now
I wanna tell you

Run motherfucker, run motherfucker
Run, run, run motherfucker
If you wanna stay alive
Run motherfucker, run motherfucker
Run, run, run motherfucker
We are coming for your life
Run

When gravity is pulling you down
I'm still standing my ground
No one can stop me now
No one can save you now

Lets make it louder
Lets hit it harder
We are the thunder
We'll always be the ones

Mikor a sötétség lehull
Szemeid elárulnak
Megérinted a falakat
Próbálod követni az utat

Olyan sokáig vártunk
Gyere hát, fogd meg a kezem
Ne hagyj cserben, ne hagyd hogy csalódjak benned

Benntartom tüzem
Míg meghal a napfény
Annyi sok éj
Jeleket kutattam
Érzem a nyomást magam körül
Kezdjük el az akciót

Megvannak a kiáltani való szavak
Senki se állíthat már meg

Tegyük hangosabbá
Üssük erősebben
Mi vagyunk a mennydörgés
Nem ma halunk meg

Senki se tudja megállítani a lavinát
Mikor feléd halad
Hogy elpusztítsa világodat
Ez alkalommal jobban teszed
Ha felkészülsz a legrosszabbra

Nézz rám
El akarok mondani valamit
Jobb ha most rám nézel
Azt akarom mondani

Fuss anyaszomorító, fuss

Ha életben akarsz maradni
Fuss, fuss te anyaszomorító
Eljövünk érted
Fuss

Mikor lehúz a gravitáció
Megállom helyem
Senki se tud megállítani
Senki se tud megmenteni

Tegyük hangosabbá
Üssük keményebben
Mi vagyunk a mennydörgés
Mindig mi leszünk azok