Desiigner Panda magyar dalszöveg fordítás


Desiigner Panda magyar dalszöveg fordítás


Angol lyric
Magyar szöveg
This what they all been waitin' for.
I guess so.
They been waitin' for this shit for a long time, didn’t they?
I'ma give it everythin' I got.
Ayo Dougie park that X6 around the corner.
Ayy I'm just feelin' my vibe right now.
I'm feelin' myself.

Panda, panda, panda, panda, panda, panda, panda...

I got broads in Atlanta
Twisting dope, lean, and the Fanta
Credit cards and the scammers
Hitting off licks in the bando
Black X6, Phantom
White X6, look like a panda
Going out like I'm Montana
Hundred killers, hundred hammers
Black X6, Phantom
White X6, panda
Pockets swole, Danny
Selling bar, candy
Man I'm the macho like Randy
The choppa go Oscar for Grammy
Bitch nigga pull up ya panty
Hope you killers understand me

Panda, panda, panda, panda, panda, panda, panda, panda, panda...

I got broads in Atlanta twisting dope, lean, and shit sipping Fanta
Credit cards and the scammers
Wake up Versace shit, life Desiigner
Whole bunch of lot of shit
They be asking 'round town who be clapping shit
I be pullin' up stuff in the Phantom shit
I got plenty of stuff of Bugatti whip look how I try this shit
Black X6, Phantom
White X6, killing on camera
Pop a Perc, I can't stand up
Gorilla, they come and kill you with bananas
Four fillas, they finna pull up in the Phantom
Know niggas, they come and kill you on the camera
Big Rollie, it dancing bigger than a Pandie
Go Oscar for Grammy, bitch pull up your panty
Fill up I'm a flip it, I got bitches pull up and they get it
I got niggas that's counting for digits
Say you make you a lot of new money
Know some killers pull off and they in the Wraith
CTD, they pull off and they kill the Bape
Call up Phillip-Phillip, gon' fill the bank, niggas up in the bank
We gon' drill the bank, fuck we gon' kill the bank, get it
I got broads, yea I get it
I got car jack city
This how I live it
Did it all for a ticket
Now Flex drop bombs when he spin it
And Bobby gon' trend it
Jeff The Don doing business
Zana Ray fucking up shit and she doin' her business
I be getting to the chicken
Counting to the chicken
And all of my niggas gon' split it

Panda, panda, panda, panda, panda, panda, panda...

Ez az amire mindannyian vártak
Gondolom
Hosszú ideje várnak már erre a szarra, nem?
Mindent beleadok amim van
Hello Dougie, parkold le azt az X6-ost a sarkon túl
Jaj, érzem a jó hangulatom most
Érzem magam

Panda, panda

Atlatában kurváim vannak
Csavarós dopping, Lean és a Fanta (drogos italkeverék)
Hitelkárnyák és csalók
Nagy lóvé ellövése a drogházban
Fekete X6, Phantom (BMV autó)
Fehér X6, Panda (a kocsi úgy néz ki mint egy panda)
Kimegyek mint Montana (tony montana a Sebhelyesarcú c. filbmen)
100 gyilkos, 100 fegyver
Fekete X6, Phantom
Fehér X6, Panda
Zsebek tele, Danny (DeVito)
Árulom a szeletet, cukorka (Xanax tabletta)
Én vagyok a Macsó mint Randy (bírkózó)
A choppa megy az Oscárra, Grammire ( taps)
Szuka, nigger, húzd fel a gatyád
Remélem ti gyilkosok megértetek


Atlatában kurváim vannak, Csavarós dopping, Lean és a Fanta
Hitelkárnyák és csalók
Ébredj fel Versace szar, élet, Desiigner
Egy egész csomó j sok szarból
Azt kérdik majd ’ körváros ki szart tapsol
Behúzok minden szart a PHantom szarba
Egy rakat Bugatti ostorom van nézd ahogy kipróbálom ezt a szart
Fekete x6, Phatnom
Fehér x6, gyilkosság a kamera előtt
Kinyitok egy Perc-et, nem tudok felállni
Gorilla, jönnek és banánokkal ölnek
Négy pasas, végre idejönnek a phantomban
Tudjátok niggerek, jönnek és kamera előtt megölnek
Nagy Rollie, nagyobban táncol mint a Pandie
Menj Oscar a Grammyhez, ribi húzd fel a gatyád